Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things I love

Here are a couple of lil' snippets of things that I think are pretty cool...

New video from Ms Dynamite (produced by DJ Zinc)



Erykah Badu's latest single, 'Window Seat', off her upcoming album

New Amerykah pt.2: Return of the Ankh



now you can listen to the show anytime, via mixcloud.com

My profile on mixcloud.com can be found by searching for GINGERmix. I'll be uploading (hopefully) a new playlist every week. Yay! I'm so excited to share all the amazing music that delights my eardrums on the regular. Thank you, Mixcloud.com, thank you very much!


Jess Harlen's video for her 2nd single, 'I Go', off her upcoming March release, 'Neon Heartache'. It's an interesting clip, and I like elements of it. I dig this song and clip more than 'Watch the Water'. Fo' sho'. See what you think...


No comments:

Post a Comment


 

blog counter