Monday, February 1, 2010

Girly is Good Presents: GINGERmix VOLUME ONE




Well, it's been a couple of months between drinks, but I've finally managed to put together a little nugget of goodness for y'all to enjoy! It's a bit of a special one really, because it's the first of many compilations that I plan on putting out into the world over the next little while [read: until I get over it]. These special compilations that I am speaking of will include some of my most favourite tracks of the past month. Thusly, there will be a NEW GINGERmix each month! Hazaah! So, I thought January would be a great time to start!

I should say that these compilations will be a pretty much strictly X chromosome affair. The odd Y chromosome might pop up every now and then, but they're merely token ;-)

Alright, less talking - more tunes! Who features on this, the first compilation, you may or may not ask?! Read on, my good friend, read on...

PLAYLIST:

1. The Uncomfortable Truth - Nneka
2. Buck Ya Like a Billionaire - Shunda K Ft. Peaches
3. The World is a Beat - N'Dambi
4. Call Me - Tweet [TOKiMONSTA remix]
5. Drop Your Guard - Metals
6. God Bless Me - Natalie Storm
7. Letter to Left-Eye - Nina B
8. Summer - Muhsinah
9. Moonlight Delight - Nikko Gray ft. Gustavo Alfonzo
10. No Going Back (Acoustic) - Rox
11. Ten Strikes - O'Spada
12. Skanking in the way of Control - The Gossip [Nice Up remix]
13. So Bad - Class A Ft. Rachael Berry

...DOWNLOAD GINGERmix VOLUME ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment


 

blog counter