Monday, February 16, 2009

Ode to: Katy Grannan

This is my first 'Ode to:'. This is basically a chance for me to share the people/places/inanimate objects that have inspired me in some way. I thought I'd kick start it with my favourite photographer of the moment - Katy Grannan. She's studied a bunch of arty/photography stuff at really impressive Universities in the States, blah blah. She has also taken some of my most favourite photographs. She's one for portraits, and the portraits that really stand out for me are of two visually amazing people: Dale and Gail. She's done a whole series on them and I can completely see why. I could look at them all day! They're beautiful - don't you think they're beautiful??

Lady into Fox


Dale & Frankie


Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment


 

blog counter