Monday, May 4, 2009

Interview and Acoustic tracks with Nyssa Bradsworth


>>> Listen to interview & hear exclusive acoustic tracks <<<

Nyssa Bradsworth has been gigging around Melbourne for many years now. I'd heard a lot about her, rave reviews in fact - but, being overwhelmed by live music in Melbourne, it's impossible to see everyone. So, unfortunately for me, I hadn't seen Nyssa live before I met her in the studio. I know, shame on me, right? But I'd heard her music, and after hearing that she once supported one of my all time favourite Australian voices since forever, Sally Dastey, I was sold! And how right I was to be sold!

Nyssa lives and breathes music, and that passion shows in her effortlessly smooth and emotive vocals. Her songs take you on a journey through heartbreak and longing, love and whistful wonderings.

Her debut album, Hurricane, is available right this very moment!

NEW single, 'Don't Know Why' is hot off the press - so wrap your ears around it!

Check out Nyssa's Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment


 

blog counter